Our attorneys have over 35 years of combined experience in fighting cases for our clients who are accused of domestic violence, drug crimes, federal crime, assault and battery, driving under the influence (DUI), fraud, kidnapping, a violent felony offense, sex crime, theft or any violent crime. Our best criminal defense attorneys in Los Angeles are ready to help you achieve the best possible verdict. If you don’t choose an experienced and committed defense attorney, you can face strict penalties or other consequences for criminal charges. We are the front line of defense for our clients. Our criminal defense lawyers have a proven track record of success in handling criminal defense cases.
Our attorneys know how to defend your cases and protect your rights – call us at (619) 234-2300 for a FREE CONSULTATION now.
With years of courtroom experience, our team is proud of success record for defending serious criminal charge clients. We are always eager and dedicated for seeking out a strong defense if you are accused in a criminal case and help you get a favorable verdict.
Why our clients continuously choose us for their criminal cases in Los Angeles?
- Proven track of success record of cases
- Award winning attorneys who are frequently featured in the news
- Free, no-obligation case consultations
- Aggressive and Effective criminal defense strategies
We always share information regarding criminal charges with our clients and help them to protect their freedom and rights by defending their cases. We have a vast knowledge about different criminal defense cases. Get the powerful criminal defense you need now! Call us at (619) 234-2300 or contact us for a FREE case review.
If your future is at risk, you should not delay it too long to contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles. You must take action immediately in order to avoid the consequences that a conviction can bring. Our attorneys seek out all defense options to help you in fighting for an acquittal. We analyze the evidences thoroughly and take our time to review them and pursue the various options when contesting the prosecutor’s evidence. We have won a large number of cases by reviewing and evaluating the evidences intelligently. It is our daily routine to challenge police reports, lab reports, aggressively cross-examining witnesses and seeking other evidences.
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys – YouTube Video
Our experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Top Criminal Defense Law Firms have handled thousands of misdemeanor and felony criminal cases throughout California. We have defended hundreds of high-profile criminal cases in Southern California. Our aggressive, intelligent and dedicated team of attorneys is always ready to help you in defending even the most complex cases.
Besides Mr. Armstrong, our team includes two associate attorneys, Stefano L. Molea and Daniel F. Greene. Our legal team has been to trial over 130 times collectively including many DUI and sex crime trials, as well as seven murder trials. We have years of experience handling cases regarding misdemeanor and felony expungement, exemptions related to the Department of Justice’s Sex Offender Website, probation modifications, and early termination of probation, and juvenile dependency and delinquency.
No matter which charges you are facing including DUI, murder, possession of drugs or sex crimes, we will treat your case with the same level of care and enthusiasm. We will fight for you on every front. We will provide you incredible solutions to overcome complex issues regarding all California crimes.
You should hire a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney if you have been arrested for a serious criminal offense. Our attorneys are always ready to protect your rights, freedom and future. At The Law Offices of Top Criminal Defense Law Firms, we have the top and award winning criminal defense attorneys. We believe that the power of successful attorneys goes far beyond their defense skills, as they are always willing to protect your interests.
At our legal firm, we always accept challenging cases. We never back off from challenging or complex cases. We believe that every individual deserves the chance to defend him or herself in court. Our team of criminal defense attorneys has been to trial nearly 100 times, fighting for a good decision on behalf of our clients. Here are some of the qualities that you should look in a defense attorney.
Our courtroom experience includes:
- 7 murder trials, including cases that were carrying possible life sentences to clients
- Not guilty verdicts in all types of criminal cases, including sex crimes and drug crimes
- Frequent juvenile court trials
- Work with a nationally recognized defense firm
Besides our trial success, we have also received the following appreciation:
- Los Angeles Magazine named Top Criminal Defense Law Firms as a Top Attorney
- Top Criminal Defense Law Firms was included in Super Lawyers list in 2014 through 2016
- Top Criminal Defense Law Firms was mentioned as an attorney of the Year by The Recorder
- Top Criminal Defense Law Firms retain membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- CNN, Court TV, and local networks have featured Top Criminal Defense Law Firms
- Daniel F.Greene was voted as the “Best of the Bar” by San Diego Business Journal.
- Daniel F. Greene was also mentioned as the top Attorney by The San Diego Daily Transcript
- Daniel F. Greene was named in the California Super Lawyers list In 2015-2016
- Stefano Molea was mentioned in the “Top 40 Lawyers Under 40” list by American Society of Legal Advocates
- Stefano Molea was also mentioned in the California Super Lawyers
If you have been arrested in Los Angeles, San Diego or anywhere in the California, we at Law Offices of Top Criminal Defense Law Firms are here to help you. Our attorneys have handled hundreds of criminal cases while appearing nearly 100 times in trial. This is the level of practice that you will need on your side if you wish to stay away from the long-lasting consequences of a conviction.
We offer free initial consultation to get you started, so don’t wait to give us a call at 619-234-2300 or contact us for a FREE case review! Please note, we have started services in Spanish and Italian too, and our staff is available 24/7 to attend you.