DANIEL F. GREENE
As the senior associate at the Law Offices of Top Criminal Defense Law Firms, APLC, Daniel F. Greene has handled over 1,000 criminal cases throughout San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Imperial Counties.
Daniel F. Greene fights aggressively for his clients, whether he is in front of a jury or negotiating a plea-bargain. He is well-regarded for his persuasiveness with judges and juries and highly respected by the San Diego legal community. Mr. Greene has been interviewed by media and news outlets to discuss several of his high-profile cases, as well as to provide insight on a wide array of legal matters.
Mr Greene’s success in the courtroom is a testament to his ability to captivate an audience and his powerful delivery. Known for being a zealous advocate, Mr. Greene leaves no stone unturned by crafting innovative and novel arguments when defending his clients. Mr. Greene has experience handling all criminal matters in California—ranging from lower level offenses such as petty thefts, drug crimes, probation violations to sex offenses, child abuse, robbery and murder.
With over a decade of experience handling felony and misdemeanor criminal cases, Mr. Greene understands the difficulties that those accused of a crime must face. Not only is he well-versed in the law, Mr. Greene goes above and beyond for his clients. Understanding the stress and anxiety that accompanies being charged with a crime, Mr. Greene maintains constant communication with his clients to ensure they are fully informed of the status of their cases.
Education and Legal Practice
- Trinity College – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science
- California Western School of Law – Juris Doctor Degree
- Academic Achievement Award – Advanced Criminal Litigation
- Academic Achievement Award- Trial Practice
- Licensed member of the Federal Bars for the Southern and Central Districts of California
- Licensed member of the United States Supreme Court Bar
Achievements and Accolades
- California Super Lawyers – 2015, 2016
- Mr. Greene was selected for inclusion in the California Super Lawyers List, an honor only awarded to the top 5% of the nation’s attorneys.
- San Diego County Top Attorney – 2014
- Best of the Bar
- San Diego Business Journal
- Top One Percent
- Mr. Greene holds “Top One Percent” membership with the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
- Top Attorney for 2015
- The Daily Transcript
- Honored with a 10/10 “Superb” rating from Avvo